Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

this is me!

hey everyone! I know i said i was going to start writing some cool stuff today but i decided to just write a bio about who i am so you all (avoiding saying "you guys") know who i am! blog update: i did create another blog all about golf which you can access here ---> golfersparadice.blogspot.com 
So anyway, about me... my name is Tyler Steven Finkbeiner. i live in a mitten (im trying not to tell you exactly where i live lol) ok, for some reason the font changed >.> but lets just go with it... i live with my mom and dad and sister. i just finished my first semester at delta college and am planning to play golf for them in the spring. golf is my passion but i also have a ton of other interests, thats why i couldnt decide what to write about because i want to write about it all. anyway, i play drums (when everyone else is out of the house) and play part time in a band called "in the mourning" im a 19 year old guy so i also like playing video games, black ops > modern warfare 3 > battlefield 3, and i also love fitness and anything active. see what i mean when i said i cant pick 1 topic to blog about? more into my life... i have some amazing friends and an even more amazing family. my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me in the spring and that was really hard to get over, im overly sensitive like that i guess. but im back to my old self now and want to write and relate to people, help them with their lives and thoughts and ideas. i really love meeting people and making new friends. thats why i started this blog, to be with people. so if you read this far great! you get a cookie!! haha just kidding. but thanks, please follow my blog and comment and maybe even get to know me because i can assure you i dont start drama or talk about people, im open and honest and am here to talk. so thanks again, ill be updating again soon.
- Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment