Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Fantasy Football and Family

does anybody else play fantasy football? me and my dad started doing it the last 2 years and its so much fun (if you like football that is HA!) this year though we got REALLLY into it! ive caught myself yelling at the tv when one of my players does bad lol its baaaad. not as bad as other people ive heard though, thank god!! we usually just join a random league and have a blast! im second right now going into the playoffs and its getting pretty intense! some of you reading this know what im talking about haha

so yesterday consisted of me and my dad, both wearing old football jerseys, sitting behind our computers (with fantasy football up, OF COURSE!) going back and forth between all the games on tv. it was a blast! OH! and my mom was making cookies in the kitchen...needless to say, those are already gonee!

now i dont mean to get all sappy but its days like those that we really need to remember because its fun days with family that are what really matters in life. time spent with the ones you love is the best!! so i just want to let people know that if they want a way to bond with others, family or friends, and you like football, then fantasy football is really a great way tto do it!

thanks for reading! make sure to follow my blog (:
-Tyler


No comments:

Post a Comment