Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello there...

So it has been quite a while since my last blog post, but after some quick encouragement from a friend i decided to start writing again.

so much has happened since my last blog post. i finished my first year of college, went through an entire relationship, and found a new hobby.

to kind of summerize everything for you; college is really hard, never force a relationship because it will get you heartbroken, and focusing on making yourself happy is very important.

i'm going to try to encorporate some of these stories in my future posts but i wont explain them all now.



this post is going to be about someone thats on my mind lately. shes this super cool, fun girl that ive been talking to recently and kind of having a crush on. i never meant for it to happen but ive found that makes for the best relationships.

i met her in my chemistry class almost a year ago and weve been really close ever since. i really only thought of her as a friend, obviously because i was in another relationship, but even after i never had deeper feelings till later when my best bud kept pointing out how close we actually were.

i have no idea how to handle the situation now because i dont want to force anything but at the same time i want things to happen. this is my delema.
i promise to tell you more about her probably tomorrow, so check it out.

i know this was a dull blog post but thanks for reading and please comment. ill be updating more i promise.

thanks, tyler

p.s. check out my friend collins blog, its really well written and interesting.
http://lifeasalaker.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment