Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My girl issue


I promised you yesterday that I would explain the story of my relationship with Hannah today, so here it is;

(Warning: it may be boring in some spots but just hang in there)

We had chemistry class first semester of our freshman year in college. I didn’t talk to her almost the entire semester because I hung out with other people in my class.

It was one of the last tests and me and Hannah both finished pretty quick and ended up running into each other out in the hall. We talked about how dumb the test was and then shared some small talk, it was really awkward actually.

We exchanged numbers and she started texting me almost every day. I liked having someone to talk to and didn’t think it would lead anywhere. Boy was I wrong.

We kept talking, started skyping a bit and I even went to Bronners, where she worked, and visited her for a while. Feelings were developing. The thing that pushed them a lot farther was a Christmas party we both went to. Even she said she could feel something. At the party we talked a lot! Kept smiling at each other and when we were watching “The Grinch” I even put my arm around her.

Now, I never ever expected to end up liking this girl but it happened. After the party I told her my feelings and she accepted them really well. She said she could feel something too but she didn’t want to move to fast. I understood.

Later that month I was having a New Year’s Eve party at my house and invited her, of course. She told me she couldn’t make it because her parents didn’t want her out so late. I thought all was fine and well until she told me why she really couldn’t come….. she was celebrating at her house… with her boyfriend.

I know what you are thinking, “why are you still talking to her? Screw her!” wellll I thought the same thing for a long time. I got a girlfriend a month or so later, just before Hannah and her boyfriend broke up. After she broke up with him she started coming on to me again and by this time it was too late. I got really pissed off and probably told her off a little more than I should have. Me and this other girl broke up and so now both me and Hannah are single again. We’ve both apologized for what we did and have been talking. I don’t know if I want to fall for her again but I guess ya really can’t control that…

There it is, the whole story. Sorry if it was a little boring; I wanted to get it all out there. I’m going to be writing more general stuff coming up here so if that’s what you like reading stay tuned.

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment, I’d love to read what you think.

Thanks, Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment